Pluffy™ Puppy and Bone
- Baking Sheet- Clay Dedicated
- Pluffy® Clay - Beige
- Pluffy® Clay - Brown
- Pluffy® Clay - Black
- Pluffy® Clay - Pink
- Firefly Plastic Clay Tool Set
- Sheet of Paper- White
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Fine Motor
- Condition each color of clay separately by kneading in your hands until smooth. To make the bone roll one 1 ½" Beige ball into a log for the bone. Flatten the middle and shape the ends into round shapes with your fingers. Just keep shaping and cut to separate.
- Roll one 1 1/8" Brown ball into an egg shape. Press one side gently to work surface.
- Roll two 9/16" Brown balls into tapered logs. Gently flatten fat end with fingers into paw shape, then place upside down to the back of the body. Place body next to the bone.
- Roll two 9/16" Brown balls into tapered logs, place narrow ends on body and position fat ends on bone.
- Roll one 7/8" Brown ball into a pear shape and attach to the body right above the bone.
- Roll one small Black oval for the nose.
- Roll two ½" black balls. Flatten into irregular shapes and add to dog's back for his spots.
- Poke two eye holes with the pointed end of the tool and drop small Black balls in for eyes. Add face details (refer to picture) with the clay tool. Form a small Pink teardrop and add to mouth.
- Roll two 5/8" Brown balls into tapered logs, gently flatten and attach to head for ears.
- ADULT: Bake according to the manufacturer's instructions, allow to cool before handling.