Poland: Terra Cotta Lynx
The Eurasian Lynx have black tufts of fur on their ears that sharpen their sense of hearing. Have fun making this cute little guy!
- DecoArt® Americana® Craft Paint - Cocoa
- Terra Cotta Pot, 2"
- Styrofoam® Ball, 2"
- Paintbrushes ™ - ¾" Flat
- Creatology™ Plush Chenille Stem - Light Brown
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet, Small Piece ™ Light Brown
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, Small (2)
- Yarn (or Cording, Frayed), Small Piece - Black
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Zip Dry Glue (or Low Heat Glue Gun)
- Permanent Marking Pen - Black
- Pattern Printed from Michaels.com
Use - ¾ flat paintbrush and Cocoa craft paint to paint pot and Styrofoam- ® ball.
Trace face sections and ears onto foam. Cut out shapes with scissors.
Press Styrofoam® ball down onto pot bottom to flatten. Position and glue onto pot.
Position and adhere ears, eyes and face sections. (Refer to photo for placement.)
Paint over top edge of wiggle eyes with Cocoa.
Use permanent marker to do stripes, nose, mouth, leg line and paws.
Divide plush chenille stem into thirds. Bend one piece of the chenille stem in half to form tail. Position and adhere. Save two pieces for future projects.
Position and adhere ear tufts.