Polar Family Card
Personalize your season with adorable polar bears from Stampendous™. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Polar Ride Q153 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Family Season L187 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basics Paper – Candy Apple
- Card Stock – Black and White
- Onyx Black Ink VersaFine® by Tsukineko
- ColorBox® Frost White by ClearSnap
- Red Dot Sparkler Class A’Peels™ AC672HSR by Stampendous™
- Cotton Ball White Fuzzy Fun Flock™ FL400 by Stampendous™
- Crystal Snow White Glitter GM900U by Stampendous™
- Corner Squeeze Punch –Rounder by Fiskars
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
- Glue Marker
Fold a 4 ¼” x 9 ½” panel of red card stock at 5 ½” to form card base. Short side is the front.
Stamp snowflakes randomly on card front in white ink.
Round front bottom corners with punch.
Round corners of one side of 4 ¼“ x 1 ½” black card stock.
Glue black strip to back side of card front with 1/8” showing at bottom. Stamp Polar bears on 3” x 3” white card stock. Color with colored pencils.
Apply glue marker to bears and fuzzy parts of hats. Sprinkle with white Fun Flock and rub in firmly with fingers. Remove excess and return to jar.
Apply glue pen to snow and hats and sprinkle with glitter. Return excess to jar.
Round all four corners of stamped panel with punch.
Glue polar bear panel to a 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” black panel with rounded corners.
Stamp verse on the bottom right hand corner of a 5 ¼” x 4” white panel. Round all 4 corners with a punch.
Glue greeting panel to black 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” black panel with rounded corners. Adhere layered greeting panel to inside of folded red card.
Add red dot sparkers to the left of verse and in snowflake centers.