Polka Dot Birthday Card
Celebrate a friend's special day with this fun, festive card!
Designed by Kristine Reynolds courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Clear Stamps – Party Invite Perfectly
- Tsukineko® Memento Dye Ink – Summer Sky & Tuxedo Black
- Making Memories® Paper Pad, 8"x8" – English Garden
- Recollections™ Cardstock – Light Blue and White
- Recollections™ Brads, Mini – Pastel Circles
Randomly stamp Happy Birthday in Summer Sky ink on a top-folded 5½"x4¼" card.
Adhere polka dot panel to the top of the card.
Adhere two strips of pink paper to the card front.
Stamp present and sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink on a white oval panel, and back of card, on a slightly larger green oval panel.
Stamp present on a scrap of polka dot paper, cut it out, and place on oval panel present image before adhering to card front.
Stamp “Happy Birthday” in black ink on lower right of card front.