- Wood Spool - 1-inch
- Craft Sticks
- Felt Sheet - Purple
- Creatology™ Pom Poms - Assorted
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Wood Clothespin
- Crayola® Markers
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Color the craft stick green using the marker.
- Cut felt to fit around spool as shown and glue in place.
- Glue the 5 same color pom poms together so that the matching colors form a circle around 1 contrasting color. Let dry. Glue the flower to one end of the craft stick. Let dry.
- Insert the other end of the craft stick into the top of the spool.
- Cut the chenille stem in half and bend each piece to form a leaf. Glue to the back of the craft stick and let dry.
- Glue the clothespin to the back of the flower with the open end facing up.