Pot O' Gold Toss
- Wood Plaque
- Clay Pot
- Crayola® Squeezables™ 3-D Paint
- Wood Shapes - Circles
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Pure Black
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - School Bus Yellow
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Winter White
- 3M® Blue Painter's Tape
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Spouncer Brush
- Mod Podge® Sparkle
- Fine Motor
- Paint clay pot black, let dry.
- Use painters tape to tape off edge of plaque, paint top white, let dry.
- Paint sides of plaque black, let dry.
- Use end of paint brush to dot sides with yellow paint, let dry. Brush with Mod Podge® Sparkle.
- Use Crayola squeezable paint to draw rainbow, clouds and write Pot O' Gold on top of plaque, let dry.
- Use round spouncer and yellow paint to dot top rim of pot, let dry and coat with Mod Podge® Sparkle.
- Glue pot to plaque.
- Paint discs yellow, let dry and coat with Mod Podge® Sparkle. Let dry and enjoy the game.