Pretty Flower Easter Basket
Under 30 mins
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Ribbon of Choice
- Hole Punch
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Cut the white piece of foam to 6"x6".
- Bring corners together as shown, hole punch about 1 inch from edge.
- Pull ribbon through hole around to top of foam and tie bow. Repeat on all 4 sides.
- Cut handle 1/2 inch wide and 12 inches long. Glue to basket to form handle.
- Remove backing from foam flowers and place across handle.
- Fill basket with shredded paper.
Create this one-of-a-kind Pretty Flower Easter Basket. Using foam makes it a fun and easy project.
Adult supervision required at all times.