Princess Party Centerpiece
- Plaid® All Night Media® Disney ® Stamp Set - Princess Sentiments
- Plaid® All Night Media® Disney ® Peg Handle Stamp Set - Princesses
- Plaid All Night Media® Mini Pop Dots
- Plaid® Mod Podge
- Boxes- One 3x3x2, One 6x6x4 and One 10x10x6
- Round Paper Mache Box By MSI
- Marvy - Dee Gruenig Brush Markers
- Making Memories Cheeky Board Clips
- Yellow Craft Ribbon
- Black Pigment Ink
- Assorted Paper- Pink and Yellow
- White Cardstock
- Permanent Markers or Colored Pencils
- Scallop Edge Decorative Scissors
- Clear Drying Craft Glue
Trace sides of boxes onto selected colored papers. Cut out.
Randomly stamp desired images onto papers. See photo for placement. Color in stamped images with markers or colored pencils. Also put spots of glue on desired areas and sprinkle glitter. Allow to dry before adhering papers to boxes.
Use Mod Podge to attach papers to boxes.
Stack boxes one on top of the other. Use Pop Dots to hold in place.
Wrap yellow ribbon around the boxes. Use Pop Dots to keep the ribbon in position.
Make a ribbon bow for top and attach with Pop Dots.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.