Printed Gift Wrap
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Crayola® Washable Poster and Craft Paint Tube - Green
- Paper Craft Sack With Handles
- Crayola® Crayons
- Ribbon of Choice
- Blunt Scissors
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Crayola® Washable Poster and Craft Paint Tube - Red
- Lay paper flat on work surface. Place a small amount of paint on paper plate.
- Practice painting Christmas shapes on scrap paper before printing on wrapping paper or gift bag. Paint desired shapes on paper. Let dry
- Use coloring crayons to color in shapes as desired. Embellish with ribbon.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old t-shirt when painting. To protect the work surface, cover with recycled newspaper.
Print one color at a time to keep from smudging colors. Let dry.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Close supervision is required when children use scissors.