- Tall Craft Pumpkin
- Small Craft Pumpkins- 2
- 12-Inch Styrofoam Cones-2
- Dowel Rod- 5/16”
- Acrylic Paints- Metallic Plum and Metallic Rose
- Glitter Glue- Opal
- Foam Sheets- Gray and White
- Felt Square- Lavender
- 12x12 Scrapbook Paper- Silver
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Versa Tool
- Silver Chain
- Small Eye Hooks
- 2 Tooth Picks
Cut a small circle the size of the tip of cone in bottom of each small pumpkin. Your pumpkin will sit on top of the cones.
Paint large pumpkin metallic plum and cones and small pumpkins metallic rose. Let dry.
Make small hole in sides of large pumpkin the diameter of dowel cut 3 inch piece of dowel and insert into pumpkin and cone to hold them together.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.