- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue
- Crayola® Crayons
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Color the paper with crayons, layering different colors over each other for a rich, multi-layered effect. Use several colors per sheet, and color both sides if you like.
- Cut orange construction paper into nine 1" strips (vertically).
- Cut green construction paper in half.
- Roll one section of the green construction paper into a tube to create center core. Glue ends together.
- Glue orange strips into one end of the core.
- Dry slightly before attaching more strips. Continue this process until the entire top of the core is filled evenly with paper strips.
- Gently curl the end of each strip around and down so it can be glued into the bottom of the central core. Each strip bows out, creating a round pumpkin.
- Glue the strip in place and dry slightly. Complete this step with all nine of the strips.
- Cut leaves and vines from the remaining green construction paper and attach with glue.