- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Black
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Neon Green
- Crayola® Markers
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Cut a pumpkin shape from orange foam about 9-inches wide and 7-inches tall. Cut face pieces from black foam. Glue the face pieces to neon green foam and cut out, leaving a narrow border of neon green showing. Glue the face pieces in place on pumpkin.
- Cut a stem from green foam and glue to top of pumpkin. Add detail lines to the pumpkin with the black marker.
- To make the chains, cut 14 strips of black foam and 12 strips of orange foam, each ¾-inches x 12-inches.
- Cut about a 1-inch long vertical slit in each side of the pumpkin and two 1-inch long horizontal slits in the center bottom. Slide a black strip through each slit, loop and glue. Continue to make chains for each arm (2 black, 3 orange) and each leg (3 black, 3 orange) as shown.
- Cut hands and feet from white foam and glue to the last loops, as shown.
For younger children, it is recommended that an adult cut out all of the pieces and let the children glue the pieces in place.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.