- Wood Frame
- Hirschberg Beads - White Round Alphabet
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Brown
- Ribbon of Choice
- Foam Shape - Gift Tag
- Hole Punch
- Craft Pumpkin
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Brown
- Crayola® Markers
- Blunt Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Container of Water
- Paper Towels
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
- Paint the frame with brown and let dry.
- Glue ribbon around the top of the frame. Glue letters over ribbon to spell "Pumpkin" or other word of choice.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the foam tag as shown. Tie a piece of ribbon through the hole. Use the marker to write the year on the tag.
- Glue the tag and the pumpkin to the frame. Coil the chenille stem around the paintbrush handle and glue to the pumpkin.
To protect clothing, have children wear an old t-shirt when painting. To protect the work surface, cover with recycled newspaper. Pour paint color onto a disposable plate before using.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.