Purple Flower Slider Necklace
These flower pieces hang elegantly around you as the purple beads add fun color and texture.
Designed by Denise Yezbak Moore.
- Crystal Glass Shiny Faceted Cut, 8mm (Crystal) Round, 10mm – Dyed Lepidolite Amethyst (Lepidolite)
- Faceted Round, 12mm – Dyed Agate Amethyst (Agate)
- Glass Flower Silver-tone Slider – Silver-tone (Slider)
- Head Pins, 2" – Antique Silver-tone
- Jump Rings, 6mm – Antique Silver-tone
- Eye Pins, 2" – Silver
- Jump Ring, 10mm
- Lobster Clasp
- Flush Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
Using 2" eye pin, string agate and form a simple loop. Repeat one time.
Using 2" eye pin, string lepidolite and form a simple loop. Repeat five times.
Using 2" head pin, string crystal, agate and form a simple loop. Repeat seven times. Using 6mm jump ring, connect dangle to one side of slider. Repeat seven times.
Using 6mm jump rings connect components in the following order: lepidolite, agate, *Repeat two times*, slider, agate *Repeat seven times*, lepidolite, agate *Repeat one time* and lepidolite.
Connect 10mm jump ring to left side of necklace. Connect lobster clasp to right side of necklace.