Purple Jewel Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Jewelry Clay – Purple
- Bead Landing™ Acrylic Jewel Spinner
- Bead Landing™ Rivoli Holder Multi
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings, 6mm – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Curb Chain – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain, Thin – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain, Thin – Gold
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain, Thin – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Toggle Clasp
- Bead Landing™ Wax Tip Jewel Setter
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Protective Gloves
Mixing the clay: put on protective gloves. Measure equal parts of the purple clay & white clay. Mix and knead both colors together for about two minutes until thoroughly combined and uniform in color. Jewelry clay is now ready to use.
Form the clay into a small ball and place into eight of the Rivoli holders. Apply acrylic jewels to the clay using a wax tip jewel setter.
Connect the Rivoli holders using jump rings. Cut 9" of thin silver, gold, and copper chain. Attach all three chains to one end of the Rivoli holders and twist the chains. Attach the chain ends to the other end of the Rivoli holders.
Cut two 6" pieces of curb chain and attach to each end of the Rivoli holders. Attach the loop and toggle to complete the necklace.