- Faceted Rondelles, 4mm – Pink (A)
- Diamond-cut Faceted, 10mm (B)
- Wire Beads – Purple (C)
- Rhinestones – Purple (D)
- Faceted Beads, 14mm – Pink (E)
- Round Beads, 16mm – Purple (F)
- Oval Beads, Large – Pink (G)
- Oval Faceted Beads – Crystal (H)
- Rhinestone Beads, 16mm – Purple (I)
- Shiny Beads, Large – Pink (J)
- Tiger Tail
- Crimp Beads
- Lobster Clasp
- Nose Pliers
- Crimping Tool
Using 24" of tiger tail, place two crimp beads on the end of the wire and thread the ring through the loop. Reverse the wire back through the crimp, then crimp.
String 3A,1B,3A,1B,1C,1B,3A,1D,3A,1E,3A,1F,3A,1G,3A,1H,3A,1I,3A,1J (Center). Repeat in reverse.
Place two crimp beads on the end of wire and thread the wire through the loop on the lobster claw clasp through the crimps and several beads along the strand.
Tighten the beads so that they sit securely together without being too tight; flatten the crimps and clip excess wire close the beads.