Puzzle Gift Bag
- Buttons of Choice
- Pre-Painted Wood Shape
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Brown
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Dark Yellow
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Shamrock
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Turquoise
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Vanilla
- Glitter Glue - Gold
- Hole Punch
- Stickers - Letters
- Paint Brush
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Paper Craft Bag
- Puzzle Pieces
- Assemble a puzzle to measure approximately 7x8 inches. Brush glue on front (printed side) to hold together and let dry.
- Paint back (plain side) of the puzzle piece with blue and white paint. Let dry. Glue to front of bag.
- Glue pre-painted wood shape on top of puzzle piece.
- Glue buttons to corner of puzzle piece.
- Punch holes at top of bag.
- Paint two puzzle pieces green, let dry and personalize with stickers. Glue onto tag.
- Punch hole at top of tag. Thread ribbon through tag and through holes in bag for handle. Tie off inside bag.