Queen of Hearts Pumpkin
Give a plain craft pumpkin the royal treatment with this Queen of Hearts project.
Designed by Joann Pearson
- 9½-inch Craft Pumpkin: Cream
- Stiffened Felt: Leopard Print
- Large Feather Boa: Black and Silver
- Craft Boa: Red
- Sticky-Back Foam: Gold Glitter
- Hirschberg® Acrylic Jewels
- DecoArt® Acrylic Paint: Blue, Black, Brown, Red
- Paintbrushes: Round, Liner
- Scissors: Straight-edged, Decorative-Edged
- Craft Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Using image as your guide, paint face on pumpkin, let dry.
Cut leopard felt in half lengthwise. Glue end to end to create long piece.
Use decorative-edged scissors to cut around top of felt.
Pleat felt, securing each pleat with a staple to hold in place. Glue to back half of pumpkin as shown for collar.
Glue red boa around top of pumpkin for hair. Trim as needed.
Cut crown from gold glitter foam. Glue acrylic stones in place. Glue to top of pumpkin as shown.
Glue black boa around bottom of pumpkin. Trim as needed.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturers instructions for all products used.
Use straight-edged scissors for cutting unless otherwise indicated.
Place her on the top of a large flowerpot to create a fabulous centerpiece.