Quick Holiday Frames
- Lara’s Crafts® Wood Frame- Rectangle or Oval
- Lara’s Crafts® Glitter Snowflakes
- Decoart® Americana™ Acrylic Paint- Snow White
- Loew Cornell Comfort Handle Paintbrush- 1/2” Wash #4550
- Beacon Adhesives® Kid’s Choice™ Glue
- Die Cuts with a View®- Christmas with Glitter Paper Stack
- Ribbon Loop or Magnet
- Photo for Frame
Trace the frame shape onto the wrong side of the holiday paper, then cut out the paper shape.
Paint the frame Snow White. Let dry.
Brush water thinned White craft glue onto the paper shape, then apply it to the wood.
Glue two glitter snowflakes to the upper left or lower right side of the frame.
Center a photo in the frame opening, then tape it in place. Cover the back of the frame with paper.
Optional: Glue a ribbon loop hanger or magnets to the back of the frame.