Quick Set Epoxy Gel Syringe
Use Epoxy Gel Syringe to repair fine china, porcelain, and jewelry. The syringe applicator provides exacting accuracy when applying this adhesive.
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING EPOXY GEL SYRINGE:
- Hold dispenser, nozzle end up, for approximately 30 seconds to allow entrapper air to reach tips.
- Keeping nozzle end up, carefully snip off tips of dispenser.
- Dispense equal parts of adhesive and resin and mix thoroughly for 30 seconds.
- Apply to both surfaces to be bonded and hold together with clamp, tape or weights.
- Mix with paint to color match.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Temperature use range -32° to 300°F (-36° to 149° C). Optimal adhesion at room temperature. Setting time may be longer in cooler temperatures. Store in cool, dry area.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: Allow setting time of 4 - 6 minutes. Item can be handled in about 1 hour. 100% cured after 24 hours.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear