Quinceañera Wild Side Zebra Pink and Black Bouquet
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 6" – Pink
- Plastic Bouquet Holder
- Celebrate It® Wired Ribbon – Zebra
- Blue Moon Beads® Embellished Tulle Flower – Pink (6)
- Mega Roll Satin Ribbon – Black
- Flowers – Black Print Daisy or Flowers of Choice (6)
- Art-I-Cake Charms – Rhinestone Crown and Girly Girl
- Floral Tape
- Wire Cutters
Place your print flowers together to form bouquet.
Insert through opening of bouquet holder.
Cut stems to desired length.
Use floral tape to wrap stems of flowers to create handle.
Glue tulle flowers in centers of desired flowers and one in center flower.
Cut 8" length of pink ribbon, fold in half and glue to base of flowers in the bouquet holder to form your ribbon décor. (Approximately eight loops.)
Cut yard piece of wired zebra ribbon, and fold over one end to keep wire in place. Gently pull the wire on one side to create gathered ruffle.
Glue around bottom edge of bouquet holder.
Wrap stems with black ribbon, tie multi-loop loose bow and attach to bouquet holder.
Tie charms to holder at bow with narrow black ribbon.