- Plaid® Simply ® Stencils - Value Pack - Race Cars
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint- Bright Green, School Bus Yellow, Licorice and Christmas Red
- Plaid® FolkArt® Artist Pigment Colbalt Blue and French Blue
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper- 140 lb. 11x15
- Making Memories Brads Silver Circle
- 8.5x11 Paper- Cool Metallic cover warm steel
- Marvy Uchida Craft Punch 1"
- Extra Fine Black Sharpie Marker
- Stencil Brush
- 1/4" Flat Brush
Use Licorice to stencil the checkerboard pattern along both sides of an 11" x 15" piece of watercolor paper.
Stencil car 2" from the bottom edge of paper using Licorice for the wheels and Bright Green, Christmas Red, or Cobalt Blue for the cars.
Stencil "REV IT UP" 2 1/2" down from the top edge in licorice. Leave the stencil in place and stencil the stars above in School Bus Yellow. Stencil the large dashed line along the bottom of car as shown in photo.
Add an extra black line along the bottom of car and above the black dashed line by taping off a 1/8" x 3 1/4" line with masking tape. Stencil with licorice.
Using craft knife, punch a hole in the center of each wheel. Using the 1" hole punch, make 2 silver circles from metallic silver paper. Punch a hole in the center of each circle with the craft knife. Attach the center of the wheels with a silver brad.
Using a 1/4" flat brush, dry brush French Blue on car windows.
Outline the car and the left side of stars with the extra fine permanent marker. Add extra lines along the top and bottom of the word "Victory" to close in the letters.