Railroad Grid Card
Use a paper trimmer for evenly measured sections when creating a grid like this one.
Design courtesy of Kristine Reynolds for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Woodblock Stamp - Railroad Poster
- Recollections® Cardstock - Brown and White
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Scotch® Quick-Dry™ Adhesive
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Clear Bark
- DCWV® Paper Pad - Old World Stack™
- DMC® Embroidery Floss - Black
- Buttons (2)
- Paper Trimmer
- Embossing Heat Tool
Fold an 11 ½"x4 ¼" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 5 ½"x2" panel of patterned cardstock to the card.
Stamp the Railroad Poster image on a white panel with VersaMark™ ink.
Cover the stamped image with Clear Bark embossing powder and shake the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat the powder until it melts.
Trim the image along the outside lines.
Cut the image panel into eight even pieces each approximately 1"x1 ¼".
Adhere the cut pieces to a 3"x4 ¾" panel of patterned paper.
Adhere panel to card.
Tie black DMC® floss through buttons.
Adhere buttons to card.