Rake in the Treats Cupcakes
- Wilton® Icing Colors – Ivory, Orange, Brown and Golden Yellow
- Wilton® Ready-to-Use Rolled Fondant
- Wilton® Icing Mix – Buttercream
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Wilton® Gum-Tex™
- Wilton® Metal Cutter Set, Mini – Harvest
- Wilton® Roll and Cut Mat
- Wilton® Former Set – Flower
- Baking Cups, Standard – White
- Muffin Pan, Standard
- Cooling Grid
- Rolling Pin
In advance: Make leaves. Mix one teaspoon Gum-Tex™ with 12 oz. fondant (for about 40 leaves); tint yellow.
Roll out 1/8" thick.
Cut oak and maple leaves using cutters from set. Let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch; use both sides of flower formers to vary shape.
Draw vein lines with FoodWriter™.
Tint buttercream icing orange; ice cupcakes smooth. Position leaves.
Each cupcake serves 1.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Oven should only be used by an adult.