- Bead Landing™ Bling Beads
- Bead Landing™ Dead Soft Wire – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Fish Hook Earrings – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Head Pins – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Triple Bail Forming Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
Creating the coil: wrap the wire around the center part of the triple bail forming pliers about eight times. Remove the coil from the pliers. Cut off excess wire. Using the chain nose pliers, bend the top of the coil at a 90° angle, creating a half circle. Repeat on bottom of coil.
Insert one pink bead onto a head pin. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45 degree angle. Using the side cutters, trim the edge to about ¼". Make a simple loop to secure the bead. Attach this to the half-loop on the bottom of the coil.
Attach an ear wire to the half-loop on the top of the coil.
Repeat steps to complete the earring set.