Reach for the Star Card
Charming nativity image gives a card they’ll treasure all year long. Stampendous™ makes it easy to spread wonder and joy. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Reaching for the Star N231 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Christmas Peace L228 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basics Paper – Candy Apple Red, Gold, White
- Onyx VersaFine Black Ink by Tsukineko
- Gold Dot Sparkler Class A’Peel™ Stickers AC672HSG by Stampendous™
- 1 3/8” Square Punch by EK Success
- Gold Ribbon
Fold an 11” x 4 ¼” red card stock in half to form card base.
On right side of card front starting 5/8 “ from the top put the square hole punch all the way in and punch 3 times, overlapping to form a rectangle 3 ½” long.
Cut a 5 ¼” x 4” white card stock panel.
Place the white panel inside the card and mark rectangle corners lightly in pencil.
Take the white panel out and stamp image within the pencil marks in black ink. Watercolor. Let dry before erasing pencil marks.
Glue inside card. Image should show though punched rectangle.
Stamp verse on 1 3/8” X 2 5/8” white card stock.
Glue verse panel to 1 ½” X 2 ¾” red card stock.
Glue layered panels to 1 5/8” X 2 7/8” gold card stock.
Glue greeting panels to card front as shown.
Tie ribbon in a knot around left side of card front. Add Gold Dot Sparklers as shown.