Reach for the Star Ornament
Create a precious heirloom for holidays to come with images from Stampendous™. This exquisite ornament is a perfect symbol for the wonder-filled season. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Reaching for the Star N231 by Stampendous
- Stamp – Christmas Joy Q037 by Stampendous
- VersaMark® Ink by Tsukineko
- Watermark Ink Pen VersaMark® by Tsukineko
- Ink Pad – Archival™ Jumbo Black by Ranger
- Embossing Powder – Pirate Gold EP102 by Stampendous
- White Acrylic Paint by Americana
- Carolina Blue Paint by Plaid
- Wood Circle, 3”
Drill a small hole in wood circle. Pour a small amount of blue and white paint on a paper plate. Swirl together.
Using a damp foam brush paint the round wood ornament front and sides, let dry.
Paint back of ornament, let dry.
Stamp baby image on front of ornament with black Archival ink. Heat to set ink.
Color image with colored pencils.
Stamp verse on back of ornament with VersaMark ink, emboss with Pirate Gold embossing powder. Heat to set.
Touch edge of ornament on VersaMark pad and emboss with Pirate Gold Embossing powder.
Using a VersaMarker color in star and emboss with Pirate Gold embossing powder.
Thread ribbon though hole, tie in a bow, glue bow to ornament with a Glue Dot.