Recycled Box Block Party Invitations
- Recollections™ Paper Pad – The Create Collection
- Recollections™ Dye Ink Pad – Horizon
- Crop-a-dile™ (or Hole Punch)
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Cardstock – White
- Recollections™ Paper Trimmer (or Scissors)
- Recycled Cracker (or Cereal, Etc.) Boxes
Step 1 Cut the recycled box apart and cut a 3½"x8" piece for the base of the invitation.
Step 2 Cut a 2"x7½" piece of white cardstock.
Step 3 Print or draw a block party logo at the top of the white cardstock cut in Step 2.
Step 4 Cut a piece of scrapbook paper from paper pad to 1" wider than the white cardstock (when centered, there should be ½" margin).
Step 5 Use tape runner to attach the white cardstock and scrapbook paper together. Attach to recycled box card base.
Step 6 Cut a second piece of scrapbook paper to 3½"x8". Wrap around the invitation as shown.
Step 7 Run ink pad around edges of invitation to add dimension.
Step 8 Punch hole at top, and tie a piece of jute at top.