Recylced Gift Bag
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Cereal Box
- Scrapbook Paper- Colors of Choice
- Buttons of Choice
- Hole Punch
- Ribbon of Choice
- Recollections™ Boutique Fleur Paper Flowers – Mulberry
- Terrifically Tacky Tape®
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Carefully take cereal box apart and cut top from box.
- Refold the box so that the outside is now the inside. Use Terrifically Tacky Tape® to reassemble.
- Measure front and back of box and cut paper ¼" smaller.
- Attach paper to box with tape runner.
- Measure sides and cut paper ¼" smaller and attach with tape runner.
- Punch two holes at each top side of box for handles.
- Thread ribbon through holes tying knot at each end to secure for handles.
- Cut paper 3" wide as center trim paper. Glue in place.
- Glue mulberry flowers in center of paper as shown and embellish with button.