Red Snowflake Frame
Fashion a vibrant picture frame that cradles your favorite memories of the season courtesy of Stampendous™. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- VersaMark® Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
- Embossing Powder – Jeweled Gold EP175 by Stampendous™
- Embossing Powder – Ruby Red EP113 by Stampendous™
- Wood Snowflake from Michaels (UPC# 400100241967)
- Wood Frame from Michaels (UPC# 400100118634)
Take picture backing out of frame.
Cover front and sides of frame with VersaMark ink by firmly pressing the pad directly to frame.
Pour Ruby Red embossing powder on inked area, firmly tap off excess and return to jar.
Heat with heat tool to set. Allow to cool completely.
Repeat if necessary to obtain thick, even coat of color.
Using the corner of the VersaMark pad ink only one snowflake.
Stamp randomly all over front of frame.
Emboss with Jeweled Gold embossing powder.
Cover wood Snowflake with VersaMark, emboss with Jeweled Gold embossing powder.
Glue to front of frame, or attach with Glue Dot.
Add picture and replace backing.