- Unfinished Wood Frame
- Craft Smart® Paint - Brown
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers
- Thin Ribbon (optional)
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes - Large
- Creatology™ Pom Poms - Large Red
- Paper Towels
- Glue Dots®
- Foam Brush
Paint frame brown. Let dry.
Paint a child's hands brown and print onto construction paper. Let dry.
Cut out handprints. Apply a glue dot to the back of each handprint. Stick one in each corner at the top of the frame as shown.
Use Glue Dots® and to attach a wiggle eye on each side.
Using a glue dot, attach the large red pom pom to the bottom center of the frame.
Personalize the frame in the top center as desired with foam stickers.
Optional: Make reindeer a girl by adding a bow to an antler with Glue Dots®.