Resin & Filigree Necklace
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Charms – Tin Box, Filigree Vintage Button and Rhinestone
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Chain with Glass Stones – Silver (2)
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Rhinestone and Paper Adhesive Tape
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Mixed Fiber Pack – Blue
- ndustrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Mixed Fibers Rhinestone Cord Pack
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Spring Ring Mix
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Findings Mix
- Industrial Chic™ Susan Lenart Kazmer™ 2 Part Epoxy
- E-6000® Craft Adhesive
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutter Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Long Nose Hole Punch Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Heavy Duty Side Cutter Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Mini Needle Files
Remove the rhinestone accents from the ends of the silver chain. Remove one strand of the silver rolo chain from the second silver chain and attach where the rhinestone accents were removed.
Remove the lids from the two silver tin boxes as these will not be used in the project. One of the bottom tins already has two holes punched into it with loops. For the other silver tin bottom, punch a hole in the opposite side using the long nose hole punch pliers.
Insert a head pin through the hole. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45° angle. Using the side cutters, trim the head pin to about ¼". Using the round nose pliers, make a simple loop.
Trace the silver tin box onto the paper adhesive tape. Cut out with scissors. Peel adhesive off and stick to the bottom of the tin. Repeat with other tin.
Cut the loop off the back of two vintage button charms using the heavy duty side cutter pliers. File the sharp edges flush using the square needle file. Glue each charm to the inside of the tins using E-6000 craft adhesive. Let dry.
Mixing the Resin: Pour 10ml of part A and 5ml of part B into the mixing cup. Stir slowly for 2½ minutes. Let resin sit for 5 minutes to allow any air bubbles to rise.
Slowly fill each silver tin box about 1/3 of the way. Let dry for 48 hours at room temperature.
Cut two pieces of rhinestone tape, about 1½" long. Wrap around the top edge of each of the tins.
Attach the resin filled tins and the rhinestone charm to the middle of the rolo chain on the bottom part of the necklace.
Cut 6" strands of assorted fibers. Gather strands and tie around the jump ring on the end of the layered chains.
Attach spring ring closure to the necklace.