- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Neon Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Ribbon of Choice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Hole Punch
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Crayola® Markers
- Fine Motor
- Using the green foam sheet, measure and cut a 12x12 square to make the basket. At each of the four corners, bring the sides together to create a point. Staple about 3 inches from the corner, and turn tip under. (Note: use the photo as your guide). Repeat for all four corners.
- To make the handle, measure and cut a strip of yellow foam 1-inch wide for the handle. Measure and cut a strip of ribbon 1-inch wide as well. Glue the ribbon onto the top of the yellow foam for the handle. Glue to the sides of the basket as shown.
Next, punch a row of holes at the top edge of the basket on all four sides. Punch holes about ½-inch apart. Thread a 6-inch piece of ribbon through each hole and tie. Alternate colors of ribbon.
- Use the black marker to write the reward on the front of each foam flower, and place inside the basket.
- Decorate the basket with flowers as desired, removing backing paper from flowers and pressing to the foam.