- Ribbon, Wired - Turquoise Glitter Sheer
- Headband - Polka Dot
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue
- Turquoise Zebra Bracelet:
- Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" - Black
- Zebra Ribbon - Turquoise and Black
- Ribbon Clamp - Silver
- Toggle Twisted Mix - Silver
- Eyelets, Large - Silver
- Charms - Diva Mix
- Jewelry Tools - Flat Nose Pliers and Needle Nose Pliers
- Pink Zebra Bracelet:
- Zebra Ribbon, 1 1/2" - Pink and Black
- Duck Tape® - Funky Flamingo
- Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" - Black
- Plastic Soda Bottle
- Double-Stick Tape
- Pink Polka Dot Watch:
- Ribbon, 1 1/2" - Pink and Black Polka Dots
- Additional Supplies:
Cut one yard of sheer glitter ribbon. Carefully remove wire from one edge and discard.
Fold one end over several times to ensure wire does not pull out. Gently gather ribbon along wired edge. Gather tightly, being careful not to break wire. Roll gathered ribbon to form rose and secure together wth glue at end.
Glue rose on headband as desired.
Turquoise Zebra Bracelet:
Cut black grosgrain ribbon to desired length. Cut zebra ribbon to same length.
Lay ribbons over each other, zebra on top, and punch holes with a Crop-a-dile™. Add eyelets.
Thread ribbon ends into ribbon clamp on each side and clamp together with flat nose pliers.
Add toggle to ends of the ribbon clamp. Add charms.
Pink Zebra Bracelet:
Cut out center part of the plastic bottle where the label wraps around. Make a single cut to open bracelet into a cuff.
Cut Funky Flamingo Duck Tape® to wrap and cover inside of plastic bottle cuff. Attach zebra ribbon to outside. Trim Duck Tape®.
Wrap black grosgrain ribon around the end of the cuff and secure with double-stick tape.
Pink Polka Dot Watch:
Cut polka dot ribon to length of watch band. Glue over watch band.