Ribbon Spool Jewelry Box
- Wood Spool - 1-inch
- Lara's Crafts® Roundhead Plugs
- Wood Doll Head
- Wood Dowel
- Scrapbook Paper- Colors of Choice
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - White
- Mod Podge® Matte-Mat
- Aleene's® All Purpose Wood Glue
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Ribbon Spool - Empty
- Carefully peel off paper from one side of spools, except for one. One this one, peel both sides. Cut a piece of scrap paper to fit inside the spool to cover the hole.
- Glue two of the spools together to make deeper bottom box as shown in image. Use the spool with the paper left on one side as your bottom for your box.
- Glue two wooden spools together and glue to side of the bottom box. This is going to hold the dowel rod.
- On each remaining ribbon spool glue one wooden spool at side.
- Paint inside and outside of entire project white and let dry.
- Paint your plugs and doll head white, let dry.
- Cut dowel rod the length of your boxes as they are stacked.
- Make hole through spool so that the dowel will go through all spools and connect them together.
- Glue plugs to bottom for feet.
- Use one of the spool sides as your lid. Paint and glue doll head to center as knob.