Ribbon for Mom Card
Every Mother deserves this crafty ribbon topped off with Inkadinkado® clear stamp sentiments. A special way to honor Mom on her special day!
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Round Frames Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Greetings Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- Pigment Ink - Red, Chestnut
- Recollections® Kraft Cardstock
- Recollections® Butterfly Wings Cardstock
- K&Company™ Valentine Sweetheart Designer Paper Pad
- EK Success® 3 inch Circle Scallop Nesting Punch
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
Create a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch side-folding card from pink cardstock. Tint the edges with chestnut ink.
Cut two 2 x 12 inch strips from pattern paper. Fold both strips in an accordion style. Glue the ends of the strips together to form a circle.
Cut a circle from scrap cardstock and glue to the back to create a base.
Punch a scallop circle from Kraft cardstock. Stamp a frame image with red ink and a sentiment in the center of the frame with jet black ink. Glue the circle on top of the accordion circle.
Cut two strips from red pattern paper and trim one end of each in a V shape. Glue the strips and the accordion circle to the card.
Stamp “Mother” in the top right corner of the card with timber brown ink.
Cut a thin strip from red pattern paper and trim one long edge to form uneven scallops. Cut five small triangles from green pattern paper. Glue the strip and the triangles below “Mother.” Add a piece of twine between the strip and the triangles.
Stamp sentiments on green pattern paper with timber brown ink. Cut them into small rectangles. Tint the edges of the rectangles with chestnut ink, then glue them to the card.