Rich as Royals Earrings
- Glass Donuts, 4x6mm – Gold-tone (4)
- Dyed Agate Faceted Rounds, 6mm – Rose (2)
- Glass Table-cut with Luster, 8mm – Aqua (2)
- Glass Rounds, 8mm – Amethyst (2)
- Glass Rounds, 10mm – Red (2)
- Ceramic Rounds, 10mm – Dark Blue (2)
- Metal-plated Rondelle, 4x6mm (4)
- Ear Wires – Gold-tone (2)
- Eye Pins – Gold-tone (4)
- Head Pins – Gold-tone (2)
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Crimping Tool
Step 1 Pass an eye pin through 10mm amethyst round, gold donut, 6mm rose, and make a basic loop to attach it to an ear wire.
Step 2 Pass an eye pin through a metal rondelle, 10mm ceramic, metal rondelle, and make a basic loop to attach it below the bead link from Step 1.
Step 3 Pass a head pin through a 10mm red bead, gold donut, 8mm aqua bead, and make a basic loop to attach it below the bead link from Step 2.
Step 4 Repeat Steps 1-3 to make a matching earring.