Rich as Royals Necklace
- Glass Donuts, 3x6mm – Gold-tone (44)
- Dyed Agate Faceted Rounds, 6mm – Rose (24)
- Glass Table Cut with Luster, 8mm – Aqua (32)
- Glass Rounds, 8mm – Amethyst (24)
- Glass Rounds, 10mm – Red (10)
- Ceramic Rounds, 10mm – Dark Blue (18)
- Metal-plated Rondelles, 4x6mm (12)
- Beadalon® Beading Wire – Gold-tone
- Beadalon® Crimp Beads, #1 – Gold-tone
- Eye Pins – Gold-tone (18)
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Crimping Tool
Step 1 String 12 aqua beads onto individual head pins and make a basic loop on each.
Step 2 String a metal rondelle, ceramic bead and metal rondelle onto an eye pin and make a basic loop; repeat for six units.
Step 3 Make two beaded chains as follows: three aqua, three ceramic, three aqua links.
Step 4 Cut a 14" length of Beadalon® wire and use a crimp bead to attach it to one end of a beaded chain from Step 3.
Step 5 Pass the wire through 6mm rose, 8mm amethyst, gold-tone donut, ceramic, gold-tone donut, 8mm amethyst, 6mm rose (unit A).
Step 6 Pass the wire through: 8mm aqua, gold-tone donut, 10mm red, gold-tone donut, 8mm aqua. (unit B).
Step 7 Alternate units A (string five times) and B (string four times) as shown.
Step 8 Use a crimp bead to attach the end of the beaded section to the other beaded chain.
Step 9 Cut a 20" length of Beadalon® wire and use a crimp bead to attach it to the last link on the first beaded chain.
Step 10 String alternating units A (string seven times) and B (string six times) as shown.
Step 11 Use a crimp bead to attach the beading wire to the last link on the second beaded chain to complete the necklace.