Ring Those Holiday Bells Cookies
- Roll Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Rolling Pin, 12"
- Wilton® Cutter Set, Mini – Holiday
- Wilton® Non-stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® Icing Color – Christmas Red
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bag, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
- Wilton® Sprinkles – Holly Mix
- Wilton® Sparkling Sugars – White
- Wilton® Sugar – Red
Prepare dough. Roll out 1/8" thick. Cut using miniature bell cookie cutter. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing according to package directions. Tint portion red; reserve some white.
For red bell, use tip 2 and red icing to outline and fill in cookie. Let set.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe band on bell, and outline and pipe-in ringer.
Attach holly sprinkles and berry.
For white bell, use tip 2 and white icing to outline and pipe in cookie, sprinkle with white sugars. Let set. Use tip 2 and red icing to pipe band on bell and cover with red sugars. Use tip 2 and red icing to outline and fill in ringer.