Rising Sun Necklace
Multi-tone pendants and chains in this funky necklace let your independent style shine.
Designed by June Beach
- Bead Landing Sun Pendant from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing Sun Charms from the Sedona Collection, 3 count
- Bead Landing Patina Connector/Pendant from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing 7” Antique Gold & Silver Ball Chain from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing 7” Antique Gold Chain from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing Suede & Beaded Fringe Pendant from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing 7” Gunmetal & Leather Chain from the Sedona Collection
- Turquoise and Black Beads, 4 count
- Bead Landing Antique Gold Jump Rings, 6 count
- Gold Toggle Clasp
- Gold Wire
Cut a piece of wire. Use the round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop right. Attach the loop to the gunmetal & leather chain. Wrap wire around the stem to create the wire wrap. Use the side cutters to trim excess wire close to the stem.
Place the patina connector/pendant onto the wire along with a black bead. Repeat step 1 to secure the end of the wire to the gold & silver ball chain.
Find the center of the gold & silver ball chain. Open jump ring with pliers. Place sun pendant onto the jump ring. Close jump ring securely.
Open another jump ring with the pliers, place the suede and beaded fringe pendant onto the jumpring. Be sure to connect both ends to the jump ring. Place jump ring behind the sun pendant and close securely.
Use the wire wrap method in step 1 to place the turquoise and black beads to the necklace.
Secure the last turquoise bead to the end of the antique gold chain.
Use jump rings to place the toggle clasp onto both ends of the necklace. Close jump rings securely.
Enjoy your Rising Sun Necklace!