Road Trip Scrapbook Layout
Sometimes a simple Jolee’s Boutique Title Wave is the perfect complement to your photos, such as the road trip Title Wave used here with these travel photos!
Designed by Dana DeCarlo.
- 12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad – Citronella
- Specialty Paper Pad – Girl Scouts
- EK Success® Edger Punch – Scalloped Scallop
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Edge Wing Punch – Loops
- Jolee’s Boutique Title Wave – Road Trip
- Writer – Black
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Happy Trails States Die-Cut Cardstock
- Buttons – Black
Use lime paper for background.
Punch border from 5"x12" teal paper. Adhere.
Layer punched borders and strips of coordinating papers onto teal paper. Adhere photos, trimming excess from edges if necessary.
Adhere title sticker and die-cut car.
In upper left corner, layer small strips of pattern papers behind states die-cuts. Add buttons.
Cut computer-generated journaling into strips and adhere.