- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Printable Pattern
- Glue Dots®
- Paper Towel Roll
- Duck Tape®
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers
- Cut paper towel roll to 5-½" long.
- Cover entire rocket with Duck Tape®.
- On both sides write and name your rocket ship as shown.
- Print pattern and cut out.
- Trace the rocket ship's "nose" onto black cardstock. Cut out and cover with Duck Tape®. Attach to ship as shown with Glue Dots®.
- Trace the ship wings onto both white and black cardstock and cut out. Trace wing for the top of the ship onto white cardstock and cut out.
- Use Glue Dots® to attach the white and black wings to each other.
- Draw a flag on both sides as shown and write USA with black Sharpie® above flag.
- Attach wings underneath rocket ship using Glue Dots®.
- Cut a line in top of rocket approximately 1-½" long to fit top wing in place. It should be a tight fit. Insert top wing.
- Add star and letter foam stickers to wings as desired.