Ruffled Edge Chalkboard
Chalkboards are not just for your kids' schoolrooms anymore. These wipe-off writing surfaces make handy helpers around your home. Thanks to paint that dries into a chalkboard finish!
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Canvas Board, 8"x10"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Chalkboard Paint – Blue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Beetle Black
- Simplicity Ruffled Grosgrain Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil – Birds/Berries
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Ribbon – Color of Choice
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Paint canvas board with Blue chalkboard paint. Let dry and repeat until desired coverage is reached.
Stencil bird onto canvas as shown. Let dry.
Apply adhesive tape to all four edges of the back of the canvas. Remove top layer of tape and place ruffled grosgrain around the painted canvas.
Tie bow with ribbon of choice and glue to top of canvas.