- Inkadinkado® Circle Graphs Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Chelsea Alphabet Clear Stamp Set © Brenda Walton
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink – Timber Brown
- K&Company® Que Sera Sera Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections® White Cardstock
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Button Medium Double Embossed Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Classic Butterfly Medium Craft Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Punch 3-in-1 Classic Butterfly
- Ribbon – orange with yellow dots (3/8 in x 4 yards)
- Ribbon - white with yellow, orange, and green checks (3/8 in x 4 yards)
- ColorBok Chipboard Chunk – precut chipboard pieces
- Photo Album (4-inch x 6-inch)
- Heat Tool (for heat setting the chalk ink)
- Chalk ink - brown
Cut 4 x 6 inch rectangles from white cardstock. Add strips of pattern paper along the left and/or bottom edges of the rectangles.
For ink color section, use decorative circle image to stamp a sample of each ink color on the rectangle. Label each color. If the inks are from a multi-pad set, note the name of the set on the page.
For cardstock section, use the button punch to punch samples and glue to the rectangle.
For color ideas section, punch butterflies to create a variety of color combinations. Layer butterflies together and glue to the rectangle.
Stamp headings with timber brown ink on chipboard pieces, tint edges with brown chalk ink, and add to first page of each section. Add ribbon to chipboard pieces that include holes.