DecoArt® by the Dozen Santa and Elf Ornaments
Create dozens of delightful ornaments in minutes with DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paints and Woodsies™ wood parts. These ornaments are sure to look great on your tree, decorating a package, card or other surface.
Designed by the DecoArt® Design Team.
- DecoArt® Americiana® Acrylic Paint – True Red, Ebony Black, Snow White, Mistletoe and Flesh Tone
- Woodsies™ – XXL Circles (2), XXL Ovals (2), Small Circles (2), Medium Circles (2), Small Teadrops (2), Mini Craft Sticks (1) and XL Triangles (2)
- Paintbrushes – ½" Flat, #1 Liner and #1 Round
- Powder Blush – Pink
- Craft Glue, Think – White
- Creatology™ Pom Poms – White (2)
- Creatology™ Felt Sheet – White
- Marker, Fine Tip – Black
- Cord or Ribbon – Gold (4")
Paint XXL Circles, medium circles, and small teardrops Flesh Tone.
Paint small circles True Red for Santa and True Red lightened with Snow White for Elf.
Paint triangles and ovals either True Red or Mistletoe (refer to photo for each character).
Paint mini craft sticks Snow White.
Paint name and "stitch lines" on oval with Snow White.
Rub cheeks with Pink powder blush, then glue nose on face.
Using brush handle, dot eyes with Ebony Black. Draw mouth with Black marker.
Glue triangle hat on head, then glue mini craft stock brim on hat. Add a pom pom at the top of hat.
Glue head to oval.
Cut white felt fringe for the Santa's beard, then glue around chin.
Glue pom pom to hat and ribbon hanging loop to back of ornament.