Santa and Me Scrapbook Layout
Celebrate the memories of your trip to see Santa by preserving them in this adorable layout.
Designed by Becky Cates courtesy of EK Success.
- EK Success® Jolee’s Boutique® – Santa’s Valet
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner – Permanent
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Paper Shapers – 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- EK Success® Paper Shapers – 1½" Circle Punch
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- K&Company™ 12"x12" Specialty Paper Pad – Christmas Cheer
- Cardstock – Blue-green, Red, White
- White String
- Needle – Large Eye
- Computer Fonts – Mandigo for title, Calibri for journaling
Background for layout is blue-green cardstock.
Mat 4" strip of Christmas pattern paper on red cardstock. Adhere to page about 1½" from top as shown.
Mat large photo on red cardstock. Adhere to lower left corner of page.
Print journaling on white cardstock. Mat on red and adhere to right side of page.
Punch out smaller photo with 1 3/8" circle punch. Use 1½" circle punch on red cardstock to make mat for photo. Adhere on top left side of journaling block. Add Santa hat to top of photo.
Adhere small red strip of cardstock under journaling. Use needle to thread white string through ends of strip.
Adhere Santa’s suit stickers so the hangers catch on the white string.
Add title cut from red cardstock to top of page.
Complete layout by adhering Santa’s boots overlapping lower left corner of largest photo.