Create this cute ornament for your tree, wreath or other décor.
Courtesy of DecoArt®.
- Americana® Gloss Enamels – White, Sand, Black and True Red
- DecoArt Snow-Tex®
- Round Plastic Ornament, Large
- Paintbrushes – #12 Flat, #0 Liner and Scruffy Brush (or Craft Stick)
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Round Sponge Pouncer, Small
Clean surface with alcohol before painting.
Beginning about halfway down from ornament top, use #12 flat brush and True Red to paint hat diagonally.
Mix small amount of True Red with Sand to make flesh tone. Use #12 flat brush to paint face area.
Use small sponge pouncer dipped into flesh tone and edged with True Red to stamp on cheeks.
Use liner brush and True Red to paint nose and mouth.
Use liner brush handle and Black to dot on eyes.
Use scruffy brush or craft stick to apply DecoArt Snow-Tex® on ornament cap, hat border, mustache, and beard.
When dry, use liner brush and White to highlight eyes.
Use liner brush handle and White to dot hat.