You'll be sassy in this great bracelet!
Designed by Michelle Mach.
- Seashell Rounds, 12mm – White (2)
- Faceted Jet Rounds, 18mm – Black (3)
- Glass Rondelles, 5x10mm – Black (2)
- Dyed Quartzite Rounds, 6mm – Pink (4)
- Carved Seashell Rounds, 8mm – White (2)
- Dyed Agate Rounds, 10mm – Pink (2)
- Matte Jet Cut Glass Round, 8mm – Black (1)
- Crystal Lentil Luster Hexagon, 12mm – Clear
- Rondelles, 5mm – Hematite (4)
- Jet Faceted Glass Rounds, 4mm – Black (2)
- Crimp Tubes, 2mm – Gunmetal (2)
- Toggle Clasp – Black
- Jump Rings, 6mm – Black (5)
- Head Pins, 2" – Black (2)
- Beadalon® 49-strand Flexible Beading Wire, .024" (10")
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Pliers
- Chain (or Flat) Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Use one head pin to string one hematite rondelle, the clear hexagon, and one hematite rondelle; form a wrapped loop. String one black matte cut glass round; form a wrapped loop. Set dangles aside.
Step 2 Use the beading wire to string one jump ring and one crimp tube. Pass back through the crimp tube and crimp. Use one jump ring to attach the previous jump ring to the toggle half of the clasp.
Step 3 String one black faceted 4mm round, one hematite rondelle, two pink 6mm rounds, one white carved round, one black 5x10mm rondelle, one white 12mm round, one black 18mm faceted round, and one pink 10mm round.
Step 4 String one black 18mm faceted round. Repeat Step 3, reversing the stringing sequence. String one crimp tube and one jump ring. Pass back through the crimp tube and crimp. Attach the jump ring to the ring half of the toggle clasps. Use two jump rings to attach both dangles to the previous jump ring.