Scarf Hood (Knit)
- Lion Brand® Homespun® (Art. #790) Yarn – Barley (2 Skeins; A) or Color of Choice
- Lion Brand® Fun Fur® (Art. #320) Yarn – Chocolate (3 Balls; B) or Color of Choice
- Lion Brand® Knitting Needles, Size 10 (6mm)
- Lion Brand® Crochet Hook, Size N-13 (9mm)
- Lion Brand® Blunt Needle, Large-eyed
With A, cast on 27 stitches.
Row 1: P3, (k1, p3) across.
Row 2: K3, (p1, k3) across.
Repeat last 2 rows until piece measures about 66" (152cm) from beginning. Bind off all sts.
Fold piece in half crosswise. Beginning at fold, seam 11" (28cm) down from fold along one side for hood.
From right side, join 2 strands of B with slip st anywhere along outside edge of piece. Work 2 rounds of sc evenly spaced around entire piece, working 3 sc at each corner.
Weave in ends.
k = knit
p = purl
sc = single crochet
st(s) = stitch(es)