School Bus Memo Board
- STYROFOAM™ Sheet
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Bright Yellow
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Silver
- Ribbon of Choice
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Decorative-Edged Scissors
- Plastic Knife
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Felt Sheet - Black
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Fine Motor
- Using a black marker, draw the shape of a bus onto the sheet of STYROFOAM*. Using a plastic carryout knife, score the STYROFOAM* along the bus shape made by the black marker. Gently saw through the STYROFOAM* until you can remove the extra pieces. Use the scrap pieces of Styrofoam as sanding blocks to sand the edges of the bus and wheels smooth.
- Paint the bus yellow. Paint the windshield and the headlight silver. Make 2 or 4 wheels by tracing a soup can onto black felt, then cut the circles out.
- Cut two pieces of black ribbon for bus stripes and attach to bottom section of bus with tacky glue. Cut two pieces of yellow ribbon and glue across the top section of the bus at the top and bottom of the wind shield (see photo). Cut five 12"pieces of yellow ribbon and attach to the bus from top to bottom evenly spaced along the bus (see photo).
- Use the decorative edge scissors to cut frames for the photos. Glue the frames to the photos and glue photos in place. Embellish your bus with stickers.
- Use glue to attach wheels onto the front and back of the bus. If the bus will be hung on the wall, glue black felt wheels to the front only and cut a piece of yellow ribbon to glue to the back for a hanger. Add a dot of silver paint to the centers of the wheels for the hubcaps.